We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your order, to communicate with you about your order and to provide customer service.
- If you have an account with us:
- We will make our site easier for you to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
- We may provide you the ability to see your past order history for your convenience
- You will be asked to choose a password for your account, in which case your online account information shall be protected by your password. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Please note that even if you do have an account with us, we will not ask for or store any financial information (i.e., credit card numbers).
We may collect aggregated user information to monitor the usage and performance of our Site and to conduct system administration and system troubleshooting.
Information We Collect Directly From You
You may visit our site without entering any personal information. However, if you wish to make a purchase, we will ask for certain personal information necessary to the sale. We may also collect certain personal information if you subscribe to any of our email programs, if you write product reviews, or if you choose to enter contests or sweepstakes.
Depending on the purpose, the personal information that we may collect may include (but is not limited to) your name, phone number, email address, shipping and billing addresses, and zip code. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. If you make a purchase will also ask you for your credit card information, which we will use solely to process the transaction with your bank. We will not keep it after the transaction is completed.
User-generated content on our site, such as product reviews or blog comments, may include personal information. Any personal information submitted with or included in the user-generated content is collected and may be posted on our Site.
Information Collected Automatically
We may automatically collect information about your visit to our site, including what pages you view, which products you add to your cart, and other actions you take within our site. We may also collect standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, the date and time you access our site, and the referring site. We use this information in aggregate only to help us improve our site. No personally identifiable information is collected or stored for our aggregate statistical analysis.
Internet Browser Cookies
A cookie is stored on your device but can be removed by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Most Internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. However, if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to purchase products on our Site.
Third Party Vendors
Our website uses third party cookies from Google to assist us in gathering aggregated data about our website visitors through Google Analytics. We also use third-party cookies from Google for remarketing, which may show our ads on Google or other web properties on the Internet, based on your past visits to our website. You may opt-out of Google’s remarketing by visiting their ads settings page. More information about privacy and interest-based ads is available here.
Disclosure and External Use of Your Personal Information
- Service providers. We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as fulfilling and shipping orders, and processing payments. We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information that they need to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose. For example, we will share the shipping address you provide with UPS or FedEx so that they may deliver your package.
Our site uses the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that encrypts personal information being transferred over the Internet during the ordering process. When your browser is in secure mode, you will notice an unbroken key or lock icon at the bottom of the browser window. We do not store credit card information.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site contains links to other third-party websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any other website. If you submit any personal information to a third-party website or transact a purchase after clicking on a link from our Site, you are not submitting that information to weddingfavorsunlimited.com and we have no control over the collection and/or disclosure of that submitted information. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to familiarize themselves with the privacy statements of every website that collects personal information.